[Teacher Tuesday!]: Heidi Kelbel



Another installment of Teacher Tuesdays!! 

This week: Heidi Kelbel


Heidi's role at BlueSky Online: 
Heidi teaches 7th grade Pre-Algebra, 8th grade Algebra, and High School Geometry. 


What is Heidi's hometown and Education background? 
Heidi grew up in Onalaska, Wisconsin and attended Winona State University for college. 

What are your favorite parts of working from home and in an online setting? 
"The flexibility!  I have two little boys, so having the flexible schedule really helps me balance life and school.

I like that we have a small school feel.  I am able to get to know my students and they get to know me.  I am able to work one-on-one with many students and give them the help they want/need.

My co-workers are all so supportive and hardworking.  It is a really great team to be a part of!"



What are your hobbies/pastimes? 

"I like to ...

spend time with my family and friends
travel  
read
do crossword puzzles and Sudoku puzzles
play sand volleyball in the summer"

What are the ways you like to interact with students? 

"I love my middle school live sessions!  It is fun to get them together and share ideas and strategies.  

I also really enjoy working one-on-one with my students.  It helps me to see where the questions are and help students move forward in their math classes!"

I can share firsthand that Heidi is a PHENOMENAL Math teacher and an amazing co-worker!!!
Reach out to her if you need help, she is always willing to jump in and assist.  

Tune in next Tuesday to meet another wonderful BlueSky teacher! 

0 comments: