[Teacher Tuesdays]: Carla Anderson-Diekmann


Carla Anderson-Diekmann


Teacher Tuesdays are not just for teachers! Meet one of our counselors, Carla Anderson-Diekmann!!

What is your role at BlueSky?
School Counselor
Curriculum Committee
Student Activities Committee




What is your Education background?

Bachelor's degree in English from St. Cloud State University
Masters in Counseling from Winona State University.

What are hobbies or activities that you like to do in your spare time?
I read a lot and host a monthly book club at my home. I like to cook, camp and swim.

What is your favorite food?
I love pizza. There are so many great pizza places in the St. Cloud area, it's hard to choose just one. My top 3 are Gary's, Waldo's and House of Pizza.



What ways do you like to communicate with student?
I like texting and phone calling. I'm not hip enough to tweet, and I don't usually have live sessions. I do like JoinMe and would like to experiment with Google Hangouts.


Do you have any fun or interesting tidbits that you would like students and parents to know about you?
I'm a young, hip Granny to 3 great kids: Bre (10), Mikey (2), and Cassidy (2 months--and born on my birthday!)



0 comments: