[Teacher Tuesdays!]: David Bjorklund

YES!! It's TUESDAY!

That means it's time to meet another BlueSky teacher. Today I am happy to share David Bjorklund:

David teaches PHYSICAL SCIENCE here at BlueSky. He also served on the School Board in the past. David has been at the school for 7 years!!

David attended both Bemidji State University and St. Cloud State University to earn his Bachelor's degrees in General Science and Life Science.

When asked about his favorite part of teaching online, David made a point that I think we can all agree on... 

I like the freedom to work on my own time. I also like not having a gasoline bill.

So true!!

David really enjoys fishing as well as spectating at the sports and arts events of his children. 

David, what do you think makes BlueSky special?
"BlueSky stands above the other online schools for two reasons. First, BlueSky staff create their own courses and are, therefore, more engaged in the content and delivery of their courses. Second, BlueSky’s philosophy revolves around student contact. No other online school offers the same availability of teachers, counselors and social workers as BlueSky Online School."

Student Contact is one of the cornerstones of BlueSky's success with students. 
So that's why you get all of those phone calls, emails, texts, etc.! :) 

David Bjorklund is just one of the AMAZING faculty members at BlueSky Online. Check back most Tuesdays to meet more of your teachers!! 

0 comments: