[Teacher Tuesdays!]: Margo Hanson
It's TUESDAY!!!
I love Tuesdays, because that means I get to spotlight another one
of the amazing teachers at BlueSky!
This week, I would like to introduce you to Margo Hanson:
Margo is a teacher in our Special Education department. She has also taught Biology for BlueSky in the past.
Margo received her Bachelor's Degree in Biology and Earth Science from St. Cloud State University. She also holds a Master's Degree in Special Education from the University of St. Thomas.
When asked why she likes working from home, Margo's response is something that I think many of us can relate to!:
"Working in my own quiet space really fits my life and the way my brain works."
Margo's HOBBIES:
Indoors- Watching movies, counted cross stitch, baking pies and cookies,
and reading murder mysteries!
Outdoors- Perennial gardens, long bike rides, and nature hikes.
Margo has a rat terrier named Jack that her family adopted from the Humane Society. He is a fun family dog and Margo says he reminds her to PLAY during the day!
FUN FACT: Margo was supposed to be born on Leap Day (February 29th)! Luckily she was born a few days early, so she gets to celebrate her birthday every year, instead of every four.
When asked what she likes most about BlueSky, Margo responded:
"I like that we are relationship-driven.
We make learning experiences as personal as we are able,
and we truly go to great lengths to see our students be their best."
One last fun fact about Margo. Her favorite food is.....
TACO JOHN'S!!
"Soft shell with sour cream, thank you!"
Make sure to check back on Tuesdays to meet more of the BlueSky faculty!











0 comments: