[Teacher Tuesdays]: Dan Ondich


Dan Ondich



Welcome back to another school year filled with Teacher Tuesdays!! This year, we will be highlighting more roles at BlueSky than just teachers. Like this post! It's about the BlueSky Online High School Principal. Enjoy :) 

What is your role at BlueSky? 
Assistant Director/Principal

Oh...so, he isn't a "teacher" per se...but he was! Check out his background! 

What is your Education background?
B.T., Social Studies Teacher, Minnesota State University, Mankato
B.S., Geography, Minnesota State University, Mankato
M.A., Educational Administration, Saint Mary's University of Minnesota, Minneapolis
Ed. S., Educational Administration, University of Saint Thomas, Minneapolis

What is your favorite food?
I really enjoy going to Slims in Brooklyn Center. They have great burgers and chicken.

What are your hobbies?
I enjoy reading, fishing and trap shooting.

Do you have any pets?
Yes, I have a 5 year old labradoodle named Apollo.

What do you like most about working at BlueSky? I am proud to work for BlueSky because we always put students and families first. I like that we can work together to find creative ways to support all students. 

Do you have any fun or interesting tidbits?
I have a twin brother. Don't worry, we don't look alike!


0 comments: