[Teacher Tuesdays]: Jim Weiberg

Jim Weiberg


Jim Weiberg is the fearless leader of our Mathematics Department here at BlueSky Online! Learn a little more about this amazing teacher here today on the blog! 

What classes do you teach at BlueSky?
Non-Linear Algebra A Group Pace, Algebra/Statistics 2A and 2B


What is your Education background?

HS: New Life Academy - Woodbury, MN
Inver Hills Community College: Associate of Arts
University of Wisconsin - River Falls: Bachelor of Science
University of Wisconsin - Eau Claire: Master of Education

What are your hobbies or activities that you like to do in your spare time?
I love to run, play basketball, ride motorcycle, play guitar and mandolin.

What do you like most about teaching at BlueSky?
The ability to connect one-on-one with students and help them 'where they are' in ways you can't in a traditional classroom.

What ways do you like to interact with your students?
I like communicate with students in the way that works best with them (text, email, phone), but find that one-on-one tutoring in join.me allows us to be the most efficient with our time and really make progress towards goals.


What is your favorite part of working from home?
The constant playlist I have going on spotify or apple music as I connect with students and take care of my daily tasks.


0 comments: