[Teacher Tuesdays]: Bonnie Jude
Bonnie Jude
What classes do you teach at BlueSky?
I am a special education and English teacher. I work with students on their IEP goals.
What is your Education background?
Rochester Community College A.A. Journalism
University of Minnesota B.S. Language Arts Education
University of Minnesota M.Ed. Educational Psychology
University of Minnesota B.S. Language Arts Education
University of Minnesota M.Ed. Educational Psychology
What do you like most about teaching at BlueSky?
I am not a morning person, so I like being able to work later in the evening and sleep later in the morning. I also love not having to drive in the snow.
What is your favorite food?
My current favorite place is Yum in St. Louis Park. The food is great and their desserts are my favorite, especially the Yum cupcakes which are like larger versions of Hostess cupcakes.
Do you have any pets?
I have a dog, Quinn who is 9 years old and a cat, Ginger who is about 13. They are another reason that I like working from home.
Why did you become an Online Teacher?
I have been in the teaching field for a very long time. I have always been an advocate for alternative education and I was really curious and kind of skeptical about online. I love it and I don't think that I could go back to a "brick and mortar" school again.









0 comments: