[Teacher Tuesdays]: Andrea Michaels

Andrea Michaels



What classes do you teach/what is your role at BlueSky?

  • Health and Physical Education Teacher-I teacher High School Health, Middle School Health and Middle School Physical Education.
  • Q-Comp Coordinator 
  • Staff Development Committee Co-Chair



What is your Education background?

High School-Litchfield MN, Home of the Dragons!
Undergraduate-St. Cloud State University-Go Huskies!
Graduate School- Saint Mary's University

What do you like most about teaching at BlueSky?
Being able to work with my students outside of the traditional school hours and being available to my family during the work day.

What is your favorite food?  
I love crab legs!

What are your hobbies and how do you spend your spare time? 

I spend much of my free time with my husband Jason, and our three children, Tyson- 13, Kylie-11 and Emily-7. When I have my own free time I enjoy exercising, quilting, gardening, cooking and reading.



0 comments: