[Teacher Tuesday]: Julie Johnson


Julie Johnson


What classes do you teach/what is your role at BlueSky?
I teach Earth Science and Integrated Science. I am on the HR committee and I'm on the school board.

What is your Education background?

MAEd:Natural Science and Environmental Education, Hamline University
B.S. Earth Science Secondary Education, St. Cloud State University
B.S. General Science, St. Cloud State University



What is your favorite part of working from home?  
I like having a window in my office. I also like that there aren't the normal office/school distractions.

What is your favorite food?  
I like trying new recipes. Some work, some don't. When they don't we eat pizza!

Do you have any pets? 
We have one dog: Scooter.
Two all black cats: Minnie and Simba
We also have an aquarium of fish.


What are your hobbies and how do you spend your spare time? 
I enjoy flower and vegetable gardening. Our family enjoys camping and visiting state parks.

Our family enjoys traveling, especially road trips. We have driven to Omaha, St. Louis, Phoenix, Seattle, Wisconsin Dells and Rapid City, SD. We have also visited Florida, Mexico, Las Vegas and Alaska. In high school, I was able to participate in a school trip to Spain.



0 comments: