[Teacher Tuesdays]: Laura Welciek
Laura Welciek
What classes do you teach/what is your role at BlueSky?
Student Services Advisor
Wellness Committee Member
Peer to Peer Committee Member
Wellness Committee Member
Peer to Peer Committee Member
What is your Education background?
Diploma: Northfield High School
B.A. in Math and Religion: Saint Olaf College
MAED: Hamline University
B.A. in Math and Religion: Saint Olaf College
MAED: Hamline University
What is your favorite part of working from home?
I get to wear my slippers all day long!!
What is your favorite food?
I love cereal. I could eat breakfast cereal for every meal and be completely happy.
Do you have any pets?
A dog named Lucy, and a cat named Sophie. I'm pretty sure Lucy thinks Sophie is a dog, and Sophie thinks Lucy is a cat.
Do you have any fun or interesting tidbits about yourself?
I'm scared of tubes of dough from the grocery store. The ones where you peel the outer wrapping off and they pop open. I buy them on occasion to cook with, but opening them scares me way more than it should.
What do you like most about working at BlueSky?
I love the way BlueSky is able to work with students on an individual basis and provide them with lots of support from multiple sources right from day one.












0 comments: