[Teacher Tuesdays!]: Brittney Bailey


Another Tuesday..and another BlueSky teacher to showcase!

I'm happy to highlight Brittney Bailey:

Brittney wears two hats at BlueSky Online:
Physical Education Teacher (Group Pace Class)
Student Services Advisor

Brittney received a BS in Health Education from Minnesota State University in Mankato and a BS in Physical Education from Concordia University in St. Paul. 

When asked what her favorite food is, Brittney responded: 

"My favorite food is probably french fries (I know, not very healthy for a health/phy ed teacher)."

Brittney enjoys teaching for BlueSky because: 

"I love the flexibility we offer to our students. I also love being able to interact with students and their families one on one to give them the support they need to be successful."

 In her spare time, Brittney enjoys spending time with family and friends. Shopping, going to the movies, playing with her cat, and watching Minnesota sports teams. She also plays Co Ed Football and Kickball! 

Why Brittney chose to be an Online Educator: 
"Online education is a great option for students who have not been successful in a "traditional" setting. I love being able to help students succeed in new ways where they weren't succeeding previously."

Check back most Tuesdays to meet more of our BlueSky personnel! 

0 comments: